The European Research and International Cooperation Department (DERCI) implements and promotes the CNRSâ€™s European and international cooperation policy.
Single point of entry for French and foreign institutional partners with regard to the organisationâ€™s international initiatives, it performs the following missions:
- Selecting thematic and geographical priorities, setting up win-win cooperation and structuring partnerships;
- Improving international cooperation monitoring tools and developing a decision-making ideology relying on suitable performance indicators;
- Facilitating the research network between the CNRS and its national and international partners â€“ universities, academies;
- Welcoming, informing and guiding foreign delegations from research organisations, universities and/or research institutions in order to develop new partnerships;
- Making international dialogue an essential tool to enhance French research attractiveness and visibility abroad;
- Coordinating initiatives at the European and international level with foreign institutions.